Friday

Club Set-up

Since iPads were new and we did not want to invest in a class set at this point, we wanted to pilot a club to see how successful the iPads would be with our middle school students.  Our school has a club day once a month where our students can choose from over 40 clubs to join.  I advertised the club and the students would have to bring their own iPad to school to participate in the club.


I was so lucky that Eva Smill, a technology trainer for EBRPSS agreed to teach the class with me.  She was excited as I was about implementing the iPads.


Would we be successful with an iPad club where students had to bring their own iPad?  How many students would actually bring one to school?  We were so lucky that 5 students joined our club.

Once the students joined, I sent home this permission slip before the first club meeting.


PERMISSION SLIP

No comments:

Post a Comment